Current Version: Version 2.1
Compatibility: PC Only | PowerPoint 2007 - 2016 | Works on 32-bit or 64-bit
License: Up To 3 of your personal devices per single license
Help Page: Guru Tab Help
Introducing The Add-in That Will FOREVER Change The Way You Work With PowerPoint
What The Add-in Ribbon Looks Like
This add-in resides in a PowerPoint tab called "Guru" and is positioned just after the Home tab because trust me, you're going to use it a lot!
- PasteSpecial Buttons
- Swap Pasting - 1 for 1 replacement pasting
- Custom Slide Status Tags
- Create your own buttons for text boxes, shapes, & callouts you use regularly (up to 12)
- Add your preferred colors to the Recent Colors menu
- Buttons To export to PDF in a variety of ways (selected slides, include comments, etc...)
- Attach to email (in various PDF and PowerPoint file types)
- You can undo anything
- And much, much more!!!
What This Feature Does
The Swap button are amazing tools that allow you to quickly update your PowerPoint images when you need to replace, modify, or update them on a regular basis. Gone are the days of painfully resizing and repositioning your images. Swap does it all for you!
In the below example, we are swapping out some newly formatted charts in Excel into our PowerPoint presentation. All we have to do is copy the chart from Excel, select the target image we want to swap in PowerPoint and click the Swap button in the Guru Tab. The old chart is automatically deleted and the new one is perfectly placed 1-for-1 in its place. No resizing, no repositioning!
The Quick & Simple Steps To Swap
- Copy your new Excel Chart or Excel Range
- Go to your PowerPoint and select your old image
- Click the Swap button
Why Are There Two Buttons? (One for Pictures and One for Charts)
That is a great question! The simple answer is that Chart objects paste better in certain PasteSpecial types than other objects (like an Excel Range or a Shape). Because of this, I felt it was vital to have two buttons where you could easily call two of your preferred PasteSpecial types.
What Features Are Available?
There are a variety of alignment and positioning capabilities built-in to the Guru Tab.
What Is The Dimensioner?
The Dimensioner is a floating userform tool that allows you to read-in sizes and positions of selected objects and apply those "dimensions" to other objects that you select.
Let's say you wanted 4 charts on your slide to all be the same size. You can use the Dimensioner to read-in your desired size of one chart and then apply that size to the rest of the charts. Take a look at the Dimensioner in action!
Notice how you can manipulate other images based on the properties read into the Dimensioner for the initially selected object. You can even apply dimensions across multiple slides based on the Object Name, allowing you to ensure titles, footers, or logos are exactly the same size and in the same position on the slide.
What This Feature Does
The Slide Status buttons allow you to easily keep track of the slides in your presentation to tell whether they have been worked on, need reviewed, or are ready to go. You can use the default format of the buttons that come with the Guru Tab or you can completely customize them to match your preferred text or look & feel.
Watch How Easy The Slide Tags Are To Use!
Customize Your Slide Status Tags
The Guru Tab gives you the ability to change the following properties of the Status Tags:
- Location on the Slide
All you have to do is CREATE a shape that you want to use, POSITION it on the slide where you want it to show up, and SAVE the format through the Modify Formats button. You can even change the button name that appears on the PowerPoint Ribbon!
What This Feature Does
Do you ever find yourself creating the same text boxes over and over again? Like a "Draft" or "Placeholder" label for your slides? Or even a Red Box to callout something important on the slide? This headache inspired me to come up with a way to easily create customizable buttons that could re-create these simple callouts.
Here's How To Create Your Own:
What These Feature Do
The Guru Tab add-in offers a variety of options to export or save your PowerPoint presentation quickly. Have you faced one of these scenarios?
- You need to email a couple pertinent slides from your presentation to someone
- Your manager is on a flight and needs a PDF copy of your presentation sent to him to view on his iPad
- You need to break your presentation up into 3 different PowerPoint files
All of these scenarios and more can be handled by the Guru Tab's a single click or a combination of the Export, PDF, and Email through Outlook buttons!
Export Slides Button:
- Export your selected slides into a brand new PowerPoint file
Save As PDF Options:
- Save the entire Presentation as a PDF
- Save the entire Presentation including Notes as a PDF
- Save only the selected slides as a PDF
- Save only the selected slides including Notes as a PDF
Attach To New Outlook Message Options:
- Attach Presentation as a PowerPoint file
- Attach selected slides as a PowerPoint file
- Attach Presentation as a PDF file
- Attach Presentation including Notes as a PDF file
- Attach selected slides as a PDF file
- Attach selected slides including Notes as a PDF file
Why is this better? Because you can even rename your attached file!
Undo History For Everything
Macros and VBA can be a scary thing because in most cases you cannot undo the actions once they have been executed. The Guru Tab add-in has the ability to undo everything it does on the PowerPoint slides. This will give you piece of mind in the event you do something you didn't want to do!
Many times you are require to use colors in your presentation that match your company's brand or color preferences. The Guru Tab allows you to store up to 10 different RGB color codes and will add them to your PowerPoint presentations Recently Used Colors menu.
Many company's have specific words or phrases that they or their lawyers don't want them using in presentations. The Keyword Finder allows you to store a list of all the words or phrases you don't want in your presentation. When you press the Keyword Finder button on the Guru Tab add-in, it will search through all of your text highlighting anything from your stored list in a red font. After it has run, you will be notified if it found any words that you shouldn't be using and which slide numbers were affected.
Lots of Settings To Customize Your Experience!
The Guru Tab comes with a bunch of ways to customize how you use the add-in. These settings include
- Selecting Default Buttons so you can quickly use your preferred PasteSpecial option or PDF save method.
- Ability to input and preview all the RGB color codes used for the Color Palette button.
- Pick a folder location for your Guru Tab Settings. If placed on a shared drive, you could potentially share the same formats for your callouts, slide status tags, and various other settings across your team or company.
A Free 14-Day Trial Just For You
I personally couldn't live without this add-in but I can understand if you think you may not use it. That is why I am willing to provide you with a trial version of this add-in so you can try it completely free for 2 weeks. I don't lock down any of the features, so you have complete access to every functionality!
Free Future Updates
As with all purchased products sold by TheSpreadsheetGuru, you don't have to worry about purchasing too early! After you purchase this add-in, you will be placed on an exclusive updates email list where you will directly receive any update made to this product.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I'm so confident you will love this add-in, I'm willing to give you 30 days from your purchase date to decide if this is the tool for you. If you come to the conclusion that this add-in was not what you were expecting, just shoot me an email and I'll refund you your money back.
So what's there to lose? Now is your opportunity to pick up this revolutionary add-in that will change the way your interact with PowerPoint. Click the Buy Now button below to quickly get your hands on this amazingly powerful PowerPoint add-in!
What Are You Waiting For?!
The Guru Tab PowerPoint add-in was built for people who spend a lot of time creating PowerPoint presentations for their company.
- Gone are the days where you spend TONS of time trying to align objects perfectly on your slides!
- Gone are the days where you can't remember if a slide has been worked on or not!
- Gone are the days of meaningless clicking to save your presentation as a PDF or attach it as an email!
This add-in has forever changed the way I interact with PowerPoint and I'm sure it will do the same for you! Pick up a copy of this one-of-a-kind add-in today and start letting Guru Tab make your life easier!
LIMITED TIME OFFER... 30% OFF!!
For a limited time you can receive 30% off the Guru Tab add-in by using coupon code GURUTAB30 at checkout. That brings the price down to Just under $47 US dollars! Thank you for supporting this website and enjoy your new PowerPoint automations :)