My name is Chris Newman and I have been running TheSpreadsheetGuru website since 2015 and have developed 7 Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint add-ins that are currently used by companies across the globe. My background includes over 8 years of financial analysis/management experience with multi-billion dollar companies both in the manufacturing and financial sectors. I have also been awarded the Excel MVP award from Microsoft 6 years in a row (2016- 2021).
After much demand over the years, I am now taking on consulting work to help individuals and companies automate their tasks in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
I currently work full-time doing financial analysis & planning (FP&A) work for a large manufacturing company but have been taking on 1-2 projects during the evenings and weekends. Most of the projects I take on are able to be turned around within 2-3 weeks including delivering drafts along the way for testing. My goal is to always provide you with a deliverable that is easy to understand, automated, and dynamic enough that it won't break down the road when you inevitably make changes.
Below I will describe what areas I specialize in and how I price the projects I take on.
- How I Can Help You -
I have a very broad knowledge of interacting with Microsoft Office products, VBA, and graphic design. I will not take your project if I don't feel I have the expertise or bandwidth to produce the quality you need. In the event I am not a fit for your project, I do have numerous contacts in the industry I can refer you to.
Examples of Work I Can Provide
- Customized Ribbon Add-in For Your Company/Team
- Automate Copy/Paste from Excel To PowerPoint or Excel to Word
- VBA code to clean data
- Designing meaningful Dashboards
- VBA code to add animations to your PowerPoint Presentations
- How Pricing Works -
Due to demand and my availability, I have a couple of stipulations when I am looking to take on a particular project:
- Project Budget must be at least $3,000 USD (see bottom of this page if you have a smaller budget)
- I charge a set price after understanding the scope of your project (no charges by the hour)
- Payments are made 50% upfront and 50% after you have received the end result and are completely satisfied
- I guarantee the end result will run as expected for ONE YEAR. This means if Microsoft releases an update that messes up your project's functionality, I will attempt to find a fix for no additional charge.
- Feedback from my Services -
- Get In Touch -
If it sounds like I might be a potential fit for your project, please reach out by clicking the CONTACT ME button below. From there you can provide me a description of what you are looking for. If I feel that I can provide the type of skill set you are looking for, I will arrange for a phone call or Skype session so we can go over the project requirements in more detail before I provide you with a quote.
Use Excel Rescue For Smaller Projects
For smaller budget projects, I highly recommend you check out Excel Rescue. This company specializes in projects at flat rates starting at $97 per task. Excel Rescue has received very good reviews and they also offer a money-back guarantee on their work. Click the button below to navigate to their website.